Schedule a Research Appointment
Meet with our instruction librarian to get help with finding sources, organizing research, citing sources, and more!
Study Room Reservations
Book a study room with the following link:
Study Room Policies
- Each patron can only have one reservation at a time.
- Rooms can be reserved in half hour increments for a maximum of 2 hours per day, per user.
- Do not overbook rooms. Overbooking may result in reservations being cancelled. Be especially courteous during finals week.
- Check-in once you arrive at your room. There is a 15 minute "grace period" for you to arrive. After the 15 minute period, your reservation expires if the room is not occupied.
- Please cancel your reservation if you will not be using the space as planned.
- Vacant study rooms may be used on a first come first served basis. Please note that you may be asked to leave if someone with a reservation arrives.
- Do not leave any personal material unattended. The library is not responsible for any thefts.